Last week after having dinner with my girls, I realized that the topic of sex seems to always creep up at the dinner table.
We really don’t have filters… I mean .. men have a stigma that all they do is think about sex but I find that women talk about sex way more than the opposite sex and we are much more open to share every little detail.
Its true…women seem to complain more than men about their inability to get satisfied in the sack. Men often complain that they lack intimacy but women tend to either vent their frustrations about not being in the mood or they simply aren’t being satisfied the way they want to be.
So I thought… could it be our diet? Surely… what we intake must affect our mood and bodily functions so maybe there’s a cure to all our sexual frustrations by simply adding foods to stimulate our hormones?
Alright… let’s just blame men for their dysfunctional tendencies … HA!
Given that it is Fall season, here are list of suggested foods I found that may just give men that libido boost they need! If they feel more aroused, maybe they’ll be performing better so women in turn, will enjoy sex more… !??!
So.. guys… your dinner is served.
On the menu tonight, we have:
1. Sweet Potatoes
- Packed with potassium which helps you to fight high blood pressure – by lowering your blood pressure, you minimize the risk of erectile disfunction
- Vitamin A – also helps boost fertility for women =)
- A glass of pomegranate a day takes the erectile dysfunction away! This fruit contains high anti-oxidant content which helps to prevent free radical molecules from disrupting circulation to the male sexual organ.
3. Brussel Sprouts
- You might have hated these when you were a kid but guys, this vegetable reduces estrogen levels in the body giving your libido the boost it needs!
4. Pumpkin Seeds
- Okay maybe women can change up their diet a bit too..
- Packed with zinc, pumpkin seeds pump up the female sex drive. They are also rich in omega 3 essential fatty acid which keeps your libido healthy!
- if you want to keep your mojo working and healthy, apples contain quercertin, a flavanoid, which helps to prevent prostate and prostate cancer cell growth
- Amazing for women suffering from the common urinary tract infection but men can benefit from cranberries as they are full of vitamin B, which is necessary for hormone balance, and vitamin C, which is thought to help with healthy sperm function
And girls, skip out on the fatty foods and alcohol if you really want to improve your sex life – not only does it dampen your sexual desires, but alcohol can lower your inhibitions causing you to make unsafe decisions about sex.